Feel free to send any feedback positive or negative to me at Susan@MassageGetAway.com. I’d appreciate if you let me know if I may use your comments for marketing purposes.
- “My ability to choose any one of your many skilled techniques sets you apart from other massage therapists. I am taken to another place by your truly magical hands.” Vanessa Magno
- “If I had the money, I would hire you as my own personal masseuse. Your massages are a necessity, not simply a luxury. You absolutely have healing hands. ” Lindsey Novak
- “Thanks Susan (aka Kimi), for me, you are the best kind of massage therapist, with a wide variety of massage techniques and other services. I look forward to your informative style and openness to your craft.” – Raquel Beauregard
- “After experiencing massages in day spas and hotels, nothing compares to Susan’s (aka Kimi) ability to follow your stressed muscles into total relaxation and healing. The best massage I have ever experienced and a great person to know…” – Allison Santos
About Lomi Lomi Massage
- “It felt like I was being lifted by ocean waves with hands going over and under me. I slept better after the massage than I had in a long time.” Sara Johnston
- “The continuous motion of the Lomi-Lomi massage melted away my stress. The atmosphere you create is truly one of relaxation and peace. Everyone should have the pleasure of this experience!” – Tom Kunkel
- “Another fabulous session yesterday! If there’s better Lomi practitioner than you, I’d like to know who that is. Thank you so much.” Fred C.
- “I just wanted to tell you that the Lomi Lomi massage I received was great. It was the best, most soothing, relaxing and wonderful massage I have ever experienced. I look forward to another session. It was nice to meet you. Have a good day.” Jeff P.
- “I have had over 500 massages in the past 8 years in 12 countries…and I have had lomi lomi… Overall, your massage was one of the best I’ve ever had….” Dave L.
About Pregnancy Massage
- “A heartfelt thank you for your help! Your pre-natal massages were a God-send. You helped to straighten out my body, distorted by the weight and water of a difficult pregnancy, and also gave a soon-to-be mom a much needed treat! Also, your efforts towards creating a truly relaxing environment and experience did not go unappreciated.” – Sharon Sieg
About Bach Remedies
- “I have a history of anxiety attacks so I thought I could use some massage to maybe help me calm down. I mentioned my anxiety attacks to Susan (aka Kimi) after the Lomi-Lomi massage I received from her. She recommended me to try this rescue remedy every time I felt an anxiety attack bubbling up in my chest. Amazingly! This remedy have saved me several times, I took a couple of drops and the attacks just faded away. Totally awesome! ” M.M.
- “I want to say thank you for your Bach remedy solution. Almost immediately after starting to use that stuff, I felt so much more in control. IT was exactly what you said… I still felt my emotions, but I could think through them a little easier. So THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! More people need to know all the options out there to control their emotions besides prescription meds.” Sara K.
- “The customized Bach remedy had an immediate affect on my cat to help him adjust to new surroundings. He changed from crouching and being very hesitant to having a firmer walk and not being nervous.” Rob L.
- “I’m certain the remedy has helped me deal with his passing. I mostly found I liked it when I had stuff to do that I couldn’t just have a break down in the middle of, like going to work. I could feel that I was more even. Previous to taking it, I’d have a lunge of a thought about him and my eyes would tear up. I’d really have to stop and get a grip and shake it off. But while taking the remedy, I’d have the same lunge of thought but wouldn’t tear up and I could keep control a lot better.” Allison O.
About Hot Stone Massage
- “I don’t think I’ve ever felt anything quite as wonderful as the hot stone massage, nor felt quite as relaxed and at peace afterward.” Clifton Truman Daniel
About Thai Massage
- “I beat myself up pretty well in the name of health and fitness, so it takes Susan’s (aka Kimi) Thai massage to actually make me feel healthy and fit.” Clifton Truman Daniel